Data Analyst Wizard
Are you able to see in data what other people cannot even imagine? Are you familiar with the field of Mobility and/or eCommerce? MOSAIC is constantly looking for new talent to join our growing team! We are specialised in data driven innovation in Mobility of People and Goods, with a strong focus on data sharing and all related challenges and opportunities. If you are highly motivated and feel passionate about innovation in mobility and logistics, here you’ll have the opportunity to develop your professional career at international level.
ABOUT US/WHO WE ARE:
Mosaic is offering consulting and IT solutions related to:
- Mobility as a Service
- Electric and Connected Vehicles
- Greener Logistics and eCommerce
We have large experience in Innovation applied to transport in ICT multinationals and startups. As results we have a large network of national and international contacts and the network keeps growing.
Our experience is focused mainly in three fields:
- Data analytics
- Innovation Management related to data
- Ad Hoc SW Development
WHAT WE DON’T DO
- Work on projects we don’t find challenging or interesting for our team members.
- Hire people without passion for their jobs.
MOSAIC FACTOR is looking for a Data Analyst specialised in MOBILITY of People and Goods or in eCOMMERCE, able to see hidden value in big data, quantify it and extract it with the support of our young and highly motivated Data Team. Together with the team, you will:
- Contribute to the definition of the Data Analitcs portfolio
- Identification of business opportunities and design of new services related to (big) data exploitation
- Carry over data analytics consultancies with the support of the MOSAIC team
- Support the preparation of proposals and tenders
- Deep understanding of Supply Networks (including freight transport)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Creative and pragmatic
- Autonomous and team player
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of work experience
- High Level of English, Spanish and Catalan
- Experience in big and small data analytics/business intelligence
- Quantification of the value creation
- Disruptive innovation
- Network modelling and optimisation
- Artificial Intelligence / Predictive Algorithms
- CO2 Supply Network footprint
- Data visualisation
- Knowledge of R and/or Python
- Public/Private Transport Sector
- Automotive Sector
- Supply Chain including Freight Transport
Mosaic is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Don’t hesitate, come and join us!
If you think to be right person and to fit in MOSAIC, send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why